- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- Joseph Cornell
- circa 1968
- 16 × 12.0625 × 0.875 inches
- collaged reproductions, Masonite, glass, cellophane tape, masking tape, wood
- Not on view
- Drawings and Watercolors (Unique Works on Paper)
- Accession Number
- in ink reverse LM: “Robert Cornell”; typed reverse LM: “(fac.simile sig.)”; in ink reverse on sticker: “2C-62J/(M20); in pencil revers UR: "plexi GO SS”
- Physical Description
- Robert Cornell modification, rabbit head
- Credit Line
- Gift of The Joseph and Robert Cornell Memorial Foundation, 1993