- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- Robert Motherwell
- unframed 15 × 11 × inches
- etching on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- proof, not editioned
- Physical Description
- An open bite etching from one zinc plate. From a series of eight etchings that were to be included in a book of poems by Richard Huelsenbeck. The project was abandoned when the financial backing collapsed. Three of the prints were included in the exhibition “Prints by Four New York Painters,” held at the The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, 1969
- Hollander Workshop by Emiliano Sorini
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000