- Courtesy Walker Art Center
- © Ray Johnson Estate, Courtesy Richard L. Feigen & Co.
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ray Johnson
- circa 1984
- sheet 11.375 × 7.375 × inches
- ink on offset lithograph poster
- Not on view
- Drawings and Watercolors (Unique Works on Paper)
- Accession Number
- in red ink BR “Ray Johnson”; in blue ink across bottom “Please send to Bruce Conner”
- Physical Description
- An image of Bruce Conner as a child on a campaign poster for Supervisor. Johnson added a design to Conner’s boots, colored him red and added ear tufts to his head.
- Credit Line
- Gift of Bruce Conner, 2001
- Object Copyright
- © Ray Johnson Estate, Courtesy Richard L. Feigen & Co. (image credits)