- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Donald Judd
- overall 4.875 × 40 × 8.5 inches
- Not on view
- Accession Number
- 5/5 9/21/1970 DSS-219
- stamped in metal, inside back “JUDD”; N.A.
- Physical Description
- A brass progression hung at 62-¼" to top.
- Credit Line
- Gift from the collection of Kenneth and Judy Dayton, 2005