- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Robert Motherwell
- unframed 22 × 14.875 × inches
- lithograph, collage on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- Artist’s proof XII/XXX from an edition of 100
- in pencil front BR “Motherwell”; in pencil front “A.P. XII/XXX”
- Physical Description
- A lithograph from three aluminum plates printed in two ochres and black; collage. The collage elements are: one piece of lightweight kraft paper, torn; tow pieces of heavyweight kraft paper, torn; one piece of black paper mounted on Bristol Board, torn; lithograph from one aluminum plate printed in black on offset paper (music), torn; lithograph from two aluminum plates printed in ochre and black on Guarro paper, torn.
- Tyler Graphics Ltd.
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000