- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Georges Noël
- unframed 24-1/16 × 24-1/8 × ¾ inches
- oil on canvas
- Not on view
- Paintings (Paintings)
- Accession Number
- on reverse: Georges Noel, NYC 1972, 16 Greene Street"
- Physical Description
- 2 Black geometric shapes “L” shaped. Both shapes are partially solid black and partially constructed of a grid work of lines. Both are on a white field.
- Credit Line
- Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Julius E. Davis (purchased by them from Minneapolis School of Design, Mpls. 1972), 1977
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist