- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Robert Motherwell
- unframed 10 × 24.375 × inches
- collotype, collage on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- from an edition of 4000
- Physical Description
- Collotype printed in black; collage. The collage element is a four color photo offset of a Gauloises cigarette label, hand torn. This print is the cover for the catalogue “Robert Motherwell: Selected Prints 1961-74,” which accompanied the exhiibition of the same name held at Brooke Alexander, Inc. 24 November - 28 December, 1974
- Triton Press, Inc. (collotype) and Graphic Color Plate (collage), New York
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000