- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Robert Motherwell
- framed 42.75 × 30.75 × inches
- etching, aquatint on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- Artist’s proof I/X from an edition of 50
- in pencil front BR “Motherwell” in plate (reversed) TR ‘R Motherwell 73"; in pencil front BR “a.p. I/X”
- Physical Description
- lift-ground etching and aquatint form one copper plate printed in black
- Catherine Mousley
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000