- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- Robert Motherwell
- framed 21.25 × 17.25 × inches
- aquatint on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- proof, not editioned
- in pencil front BR “R. Motherwell”; front BR “RM” chopmark
- Physical Description
- An aquatint form one copper plate printed in black. No edition of this aquatint was printed; only a few trial proofs exist.
- Hollander Workshop by Emiliano Sorini
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000