- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Robert Motherwell
- unframed 30.125 × 22.5 × inches
- lithograph on embossed paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- Artist’s proof 3/25 from an edition of 250
- in pencil front BR “Motherwell ap 3/25”; not inscibed
- Physical Description
- A lithograph form seven aluminum plates printed in light blue, turquoise, brown, red, yellow and black. The blind embossing is from a metal plate on a letterpress machine
- at Tyler Graphics by Roger Campbell and Lee Funderburg
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000