- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 38-7/8 × 31-¼ inches
- lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- AP 5/12 from an edition of 72
- in pencil BR “J. Johns / ‘92”
- Physical Description
- An abstract composition containing 2 face/vase images and the reverse of a canvas.
- Carmen Schilaci, Claudio Stickar, Bill Goldston, Douflas Volle