- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 10.5 × 8 × inches
- lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- 3/50 A.P. from an edition of 250
- in pencil BR “J. Johns 1990”; in pencil BL “AP 3/50”
- Physical Description
- An image of a rabbit or duck head in the center of an abstract composition. The print was made to benefit the campaign of Harvey Gantt, North Carolina, in his run for U.S. Senate against Jesse Helms. A lirhograph from three aluminum plates
- James Reid, Jim Baughman
- Credit Line
- Gift of the artist, 1991