- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 23 × 31.3125 × inches
- intaglio on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- AP 3/20 from an edition of 50
- in pencil front BR “Jasper Johns 1999”; in pencil front BL “AP 3/20”
- Physical Description
- A ten color intaglio with images of Johns’ father, as an infant, with family, a A partial image of Johns’ flag, an image of the nebula, harlequin patterning. The edition was made as a donation to the Friends of Art and Preservation in Embassies, Washington, D. C..
- Plates prepared by artist and John Lund at Low Road Studio, Sharon, CT. Printed at ULAE
- Credit Line
- Gift of the artist, 2000