- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 19-1/8 × 21-9/16 inches
- spit-bite aquatint, soft-ground etching, drypoint, photogravure on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- editiion of 50; AP 3/15
- in pencil front BR “J. Johns ‘10”; in pencil front BL “AP 3/15”
- Physical Description
- An image of a standing figure in silohuette, with an image appropriated from Picasso’s Guernica superimposed next to Johns’ face/vase image.
- Credit Line
- Gift of the artist, 2011