- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Untitled (A)
- Robert Motherwell
- unframed 20 × 13.75 × inches
- lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- trial proof from an edition of 100
- in orange pencil front BR “RM/Trial”
- Physical Description
- A lithograph from three aluminum plates printed in two blacks and red.
- Tyler Graphics by Roger Campbell and Lee Funderburg
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000