- Courtesy Walker Art Center
- Copyright retained by the artist
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- Untitled (First Flower Drawing Done by Foot)
- Trisha Brown
- sheet 17.5 × 22.5 × inches
- ink on paper
- Not on view
- Drawings and Watercolors (Drawings)
- Accession Number
- in black ink front, BL “Trisha Brown 3 - 2001”; in pencil on rev. BR “201.CD001 RRC-D210”
- Physical Description
- Images of flowers created of black ink lines drawn wth the artist’s feet.
- Credit Line
- Gift of the Robert Rauschenberg Foundation, 2013
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist (image credits)