- Courtesy Walker Art Center
- Copyright retained by the artist
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Untitled (First Flower Drawing Done by Foot)
- Trisha Brown
- sheet 17-½ × 22-½ inches
- ink on paper
- Not on view
- Drawings and Watercolors (Drawings)
- Accession Number
- in black ink front, BL “Trisha Brown 3 - 2001”; in pencil on rev. BR “201.CD001 RRC-D210”
- Physical Description
- Images of flowers created of black ink lines drawn wth the artist’s feet.
- Credit Line
- Gift of the Robert Rauschenberg Foundation, 2013
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist (image credits)