- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- untitled (four hearts)
- Andy Warhol
- actual 14 × 14 × inches
- synthetic polymer paint, glitter on canvas
- Not on view
- Paintings (Paintings)
- Accession Number
- in ink reverse UR “Andy Warhol 82”; N.A.
- Physical Description
- four heart shapes on a small square canvas arranged in two rows of two. The hearts in the top row are yellow, green, and blue. The LT heart is partially cut off due to the stretcher being slightly too small for the image. The two hearts in the bootom row are modeled blue. All four are painted with a glitter paint making them sparkle.
- Credit Line
- Gift of Kenneth Macke, 1995