- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Untitled I
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 20 × 25-7/8 inches
- etching, aquatint on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- BR “J Johns ‘76”; below plate LL “6/55”
- Physical Description
- A composition comprised of groupings of colored lines, yellow, red, blue. An intaglio print from four copper plates.
- Atelier Crommelynck
- Credit Line
- Gift of Judy and Kenneth Dayton, 1988