- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Untitled, Second State
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 41.5 × 28 × inches
- etching, aquatint on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- BR “J. Johns 1969”; BR “3/15”; BR “14”; BL “E-10”
- Physical Description
- An image of a ruler that has been dragged across a dark field. An intaglio from one copper plate
- Donn Steward
- Credit Line
- Gift of Judy and Kenneth Dayton, 1988