- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Untitled, Second State
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 41-½ × 28 inches
- etching, aquatint on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- BR “J. Johns 1969”; BR “3/15”; BR “14”; BL “E-10”
- Physical Description
- An image of a ruler that has been dragged across a dark field. An intaglio from one copper plate
- Donn Steward
- Credit Line
- Gift of Judy and Kenneth Dayton, 1988