- Â© Dedalus Foundation/VAGA, New York, NY
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Untitled (State II)
- Robert Motherwell
- unframed 15 × 16.5 × inches
- etching, aquatint on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- in pencil front BL “Motherwell II 8/10”
- Physical Description
- Lift-ground etching and aquatint form one copper plate printed in black. Image is the same as Belknap 181, without the hand-coloring
- printed in the artist’s studio by Catherine Mousley
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000