- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 29.375 × 46.75 × inches
- screenprint on handmade paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- BR “J Johns ‘81”; BR “2/85”
- Physical Description
- Three vertical rectangles printed in blue composed of groupings of lines, printed over black newspaper like text. Each rectangle divided into nine equal parts by different colored lines. A screen print from twelve screens
- Kinjiro Nonaka, Hiroshi Kawanishi
- Credit Line
- Gift of Judy and Kenneth Dayton, 1988