- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 52 × 20 × inches
- screenprint on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- BR “J Johns ‘80”; BL “2/90”
- Physical Description
- A rectangle composed of groupings of lines printed over black newspaper like text. The rectangle is divided into 15 equal parts by a grid. A screenprint from twenty-three screens.
- Kenjiro Nonaka, Hiroshi Kawanishi
- Credit Line
- Gift of Judy and Kenneth Dayton, 1988