- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 44.25 × 30.25 × inches
- lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- BR “10/21 J M Johns 1986”
- Physical Description
- A stacked double U.S. Flag image CR, Left side images of cups, bowls, bottles, pitchers, BR two silloheutte profiles facing one another, creating a vase shape between them. Across top “A PRINT RETROSPECTIVE” along side margins “THE MUSUEM OF MODERN ART NEW YORK” across bottom “JASPER JOHNS/MAY 19 - AUGUST 19, 1986”. A lithograph from thirteen aluminum plates.
- Bill Goldson, Keith Brintzenhofe
- Credit Line
- Gift of Judy and Kenneth Dayton, 1988