- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 48.375 × 31.75 × inches
- lithograph on handmade paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- BR “J. Johns ‘66‚Äì'67”; BS “430”; on reverse BR “D” (circled)
- Physical Description
- black and white image with “VOICE” across the bottom in black text
- Zigmunds Priede, Donn Steward, Timothy Huchthausen
- Credit Line
- Gift of Judy and Kenneth Dayton, 1988