- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 48.375 × 31.75 × inches
- lithograph on handmade paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- BR “J. Johns ‘66–'67”; BS “430”; on reverse BR “D” (circled)
- Physical Description
- black and white image with “VOICE” across the bottom in black text
- Zigmunds Priede, Donn Steward, Timothy Huchthausen
- Credit Line
- Gift of Judy and Kenneth Dayton, 1988