- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why Just So/lecture demonstration
- Milan Knizak
- sheet 9-7/8 × 8-¼ inches
- ink, mimeo or carbon copy?, paper
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- Ball point pen, LR, page 4, “M. Knizak”
- Physical Description
- A 4-page text; blue print on white paper, printed one side; stapled UL. Pages are numbered in blue ink by hand in UR
- Credit Line
- Walker Special Purchase Fund, 1989