- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- Why Just So/lecture demonstration
- Milan Knizak
- sheet 9.875 × 8.25 × inches
- ink, mimeo or carbon copy?, paper
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- Ball point pen, LR, page 4, “M. Knizak”; N.A.
- Physical Description
- A 4-page text; blue print on white paper, printed one side; stapled UL. Pages are numbered in blue ink by hand in UR
- Credit Line
- Walker Special Purchase Fund, 1989