The Film/Video department no longer accepts unsolicited submissions. Hard copies of a press kit and DVD are only accepted by invitation and will not be returned.
With the above in mind, if media artists or distributors feel that their work appropriately fits with the Walker’s program and have had contact with a member of our curatorial staff, they are welcome to inquire via e-mail the subject line “Film/Video Submission.” A very limited number of submissions will receive a response from our curatorial staff. Please note that the Walker’s Film/Video program is often programmed several months in advance—with most programs organized around thematic strands, and unsolicited proposals may not result in a screening opportunity.
- Event Ticketing
- Sheryl Mousley, Senior Curator
- Dean Otto, Program Manager
- Caylin Smith, Bentson Collection Project Manager/Archivist
- Isla Leaver-Yap, Bentson Film Scholar
- Kate Rogers, Program Assistant