Walker’s Membership and Development department is seeking a capable Member Relations Coordinator to assist, coordinate and help to implement all Walker membership program efforts.
Essential duties will include:
- Daily data entry and deposit for membership sales transactions, matching gifts, and other funds as necessary;
- Reconcile Basic Membership monthly deposits in partnership with Walker Accounting team.
- Coordinate all gift acknowledgments and fulfillment materials for Basic Members and other donors as necessary.
- Correspond with Basic Members via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Support membership events, and assist with development events as necessary.
- Maintain Membership/Development information within database (Tessitura); Serve as contact and support for inquiries and information, pull reports for membership and development as needed, and coordinate data clean-up efforts and system health to ensure accurate data.
- Serve as a liaison between frontline staff and Membership/Development department.
- Well-organized, detail oriented, and enthusiastic with good administrative support experience.
- Good math skills and data entry experience is essential.
- Database experience required: working knowledge of Tessitura, Microsoft Word processing and mail merging, and Excel spreadsheets preferred.
- Strong customer service and exemplary phone skills required.
- Comfort socializing with members in casual and formal settings is a must.
- A strong interest in the arts is required.
- Ability to lift and/or move boxes in excess of 25 lbs. of membership materials and event supplies as necessary.
- Must be available to work on weekends and evenings as needed.
- Full-time; 35 hours / week
- Salary up to $30k/year depending on experience
- Museum discounts, Walker membership, and the opportunity to work alongside talented individuals as well as support some remarkable artists, events, and programming.
For Consideration, please email a letter of interest, resume and 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications reviewed on a rolling basis until position is filled.
In striving for a more inclusive and diverse team, people of color, persons with disabilities, members of sexual minority groups and others who may contribute to further diversification of ideas and knowledge are strongly encouraged to apply. Walker Art Center is a proud and committed EEO/AA employer dedicated to fair and inclusive employment practices for all individuals.