We are grateful for offers of gifts and potential purchases, as these are important avenues for the growth of the permanent collection. While we would like to accept every artwork offered to us, limited space for storage and display means that both gifts and purchases undergo rigorous review to determine whether they are appropriate additions to the collection. Please send any offers by mail to the attention of Aimie Dukes. Please include as much information about the artwork as possible as well as a photograph (digital or film).
Walker Art Center Touring Exhibitions
For information about how to bring a Walker Art Center-organized exhibition to your museum, please call Laurel Jensen at 612.375.7678.
- Darsie Alexander, Chief Curator
- Eric Crosby, Assistant Curator
- Aimie Dukes, Administrative Assistant
- Siri Engberg, Curator
- Laurel Jensen, Exhibitions Administrator
- Mia Lopez, Curatorial Fellow for Diversity in the Arts
- Bartholomew Ryan, Assistant Curator
- Abigail Sebaly, Cunningham Research Fellow