We are grateful for offers of gifts and potential purchases, as these are important avenues for the growth of the permanent collection. While we would like to accept every artwork offered to us, limited space for storage and display means that both gifts and purchases undergo rigorous review to determine whether they are appropriate additions to the collection. Please send any offers by mail to the attention of Remy Mason. Include as much information about the artwork as possible as well as a photograph (digital or film). Please note: materials will not be returned.
Walker Art Center Touring Exhibitions
For information about how to bring a Walker Art Center–organized exhibition to your museum, call Siri Engberg at 612.375.7662.
- Siri Engberg, Senior Curator and Director of Exhibitions Management
- Vincenzo de Bellis, Curator of Visual Arts
- Pavel Pyś, Curator of Visual Arts
- Adrienne Edwards, Curator-at-Large
- Joan Rothfuss, Adjunct Curator
- Misa Jeffereis, Curatorial Assistant and Public Programs Associate
- Victoria Sung, Curatorial Assistant
- Jordan Carter, Curatorial Fellow
- Mary Coyne, Exhibition Curatorial Assistant
- Gwyneth Shanks, Interdisciplinary Fellow, Visual Arts
- Remy Mason, Department Coordinator, Visual Arts
- Erin McNeil, Exhibitions Administrator