We are grateful for offers of gifts and potential purchases, as these are important avenues for the growth of the permanent collection. While we would like to accept every artwork offered to us, limited space for storage and display means that both gifts and purchases undergo rigorous review to determine whether they are appropriate additions to the collection. Please send any offers by mail to the attention of Aimie Dukes. Include as much information about the artwork as possible as well as a photograph (digital or film). Please note: materials will not be returned.
Walker Art Center Touring Exhibitions
For information about how to bring a Walker Art Center–organized exhibition to your museum, call Siri Engberg at 612.375.7662.
- Fionn Meade, Artistic Director
- Siri Engberg, Senior Curator
- Eric Crosby, Associate Curator
- Misa Jeffereis, Curatorial Assistant
- Mary Coyne, Cunningham Research Fellow
- Jordan Carter, Curatorial Fellow for Diversity in the Arts
- Aimie Dukes, Department Administrator