Collections Browse 1987 Toyota Celica, 500 lbs ANFO explosive (Energetic Materials Research and Testing Center (EMRTC), New Mexico Tech, Socorro, NM)
- Courtesy Walker Art Center
- Copyright retained by the artist
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- 1987 Toyota Celica, 500 lbs ANFO explosive (Energetic Materials Research and Testing Center (EMRTC), New Mexico Tech, Socorro, NM)
- Paul Shambroom
- framed 43 × 63.875 × 2 inches
- ink-jet on paper mounted to aluminum composite
- Not on view
- Photographs (Photographs)
- Accession Number
- in black ink on rev. BC “Paul Shambroom 2005”; N.A.
- Physical Description
- An image of the remnants of a car that has been destroyed by explosives.
- Credit Line
- McKnight Acquisition Fund, 2007
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist (image credits)