Collections Browse 1987 Toyota Celica, 500 lbs ANFO explosive (Energetic Materials Research and Testing Center (EMRTC), New Mexico Tech, Socorro, NM)
- Courtesy Walker Art Center
- Copyright retained by the artist
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- 1987 Toyota Celica, 500 lbs ANFO explosive (Energetic Materials Research and Testing Center (EMRTC), New Mexico Tech, Socorro, NM)
- Paul Shambroom
- framed 43 × 63.875 × 2 inches
- ink-jet on paper mounted to aluminum composite
- Not on view
- Photographs (Photographs)
- Accession Number
- in black ink on rev. BC “Paul Shambroom 2005”; N.A.
- Physical Description
- An image of the remnants of a car that has been destroyed by explosives.
- Credit Line
- McKnight Acquisition Fund, 2007
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist (image credits)