- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 31 Variations on a Meal: Eaten by Bruce Conner
- Daniel Spoerri
- overall 21.25 × 25.1875 × 11 inches
- bread, dishes, flatware, ashtray, wrappers, cloth napkins, cigarette butts, match, plastic plant, wood
- Not on view
- Accession Number
- Physical Description
- The remnants of a meal eaten by Bruce Conner in 1964
- Credit Line
- T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 2001