- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7th Annual New York Avant Garde Festival on Two Islands
- Jim McWilliams
- 30.6875 × 7.0625 × inches
- offset lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Posters)
- Accession Number
- N.A.; N.A.
- Physical Description
- Black print on green map of New York City background, folded in quarters, poster for the 7th Annual Avant Garde Festival, organized by Charlotte Moorman. Festival took place on Ward’s Island & Mill Rock Island, Sept. 9 - Oct. 4, 1969. Poster designed by Jim McWilliams. On reverse lower quadrant stamp, post marks, return address, and attached label addressed to Jeff Berner
- Credit Line
- Walker Special Purchase Fund, 1989
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist