- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- a day in the open
- Nick Mauss
- overall 17.75 × 23.75 × inches
- aluminum leaf, acrylic on plywood panel
- Not on view
- Paintings (Paintings)
- Accession Number
- in pencil on reverse, inverted “Nick Mauss 2009”; N.A.
- Physical Description
- A black painted plywood panel covered with aluminum leaf. Portions of the leaf have been removed creating an image.
- Credit Line
- Gift of Collectors’ Council Acquisitions Fund (Maurice and Sally Blanks, Deborah and John Christakos, M. Nazie Eftekhari, John Cullen and Joe Gibbons, Katharine L. Kelly, Ron Lotz and Randy Hartten, Jennifer L. Martin, Sanders and Tasha Marvin, Dr. Tim J. and Kimberly Montgomery, Leni and David Moore, Jr. / The Moore Family Fund for the Arts of The Minneapolis Foundation, Brian J. Pietsch and John T. Walsh, Donna and Jim Pohlad, Alan Polsky, Gregory Stenmoe, Susan and Rob White), 2010
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist