- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Square with Two Even Vertical Bands with Colors Superimposed
- Sol LeWitt
- sheet 22-¼ × 29-½ inches
- gouache on paper
- Not on view
- Drawings and Watercolors (Gouaches/Watercolors)
- Accession Number
- in pencil on front lower right “S. LEWITT 1989”; in pencil on front lower right “ 3” with a circle around the number
- Physical Description
- a square divided in half vertically, in two shades of olive green with a square border of red around the outside
- Credit Line
- Gift of the artist, 1996