- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An Open Letter to Art Promoters
- Henry Flynt
- n.d. (must be later than 1968?)
- sheet 11 × 8-9/16 inches
- photocopy on paper
- Not on view
- Other / Miscellaneous (Announcements)
- Accession Number
- Physical Description
- Letter from Flynt describing why he will no longer publish his writings in art magazines.
- Credit Line
- Walker Special Purchase Fund, 1989
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist