- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- An Open Letter to Art Promoters
- Henry Flynt
- n.d. (must be later than 1968?)
- sheet 11 × 8.5625 × inches
- photocopy on paper
- Not on view
- Other / Miscellaneous (Announcements)
- Accession Number
- N.A.; N.A.
- Physical Description
- Letter from Flynt describing why he will no longer publish his writings in art magazines.
- Credit Line
- Walker Special Purchase Fund, 1989
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist