Physical description: Aspen magazine is published six times a year,it is a collection of images, essays and articles by various people.
No Image Available
- Aspen: the magazine in a box, Vol. 1 No. 1
- John Henry Auran, Peter Blake, Peggy Clifford, Tom Courtos, Arthur Drexler, David Finn, Freddie Fischer, Tony Gauba, Philip M. Hauser, Jon Hendricks, Denis Higgins, Chuck Israels, George Lois, Rev. William Lynch, S.J. George Nelson & Co., Philip Rosenthal, James W. Rouse, Jan C. Rowan, Robert C.W. Theobold, Timothy Thomas, Ralph Tuzzo, Stewart L. Udall, Konread Wachsmann, Martin Wohl
- box 12.5 × 9.3125 × 0.6875 inches
- offset lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Other / Miscellaneous (Periodicals)
- Accession Number
- Physical Description
- Aspen magazine is published six times a year,it is a collection of images, essays and articles by various people.
- Credit Line
- Rosemary Furtak Collection, Walker Art Center Library
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist