Physical description: Aspen magazine is published six times a year, it is a collection of images, articles and essays by various people.
Collections Aspen: the magazine in a box, Vol. 1 No. 2
No Image Available
- Aspen: the magazine in a box, Vol. 1 No. 2
- Carrol Baker, David T. Bazelan, James Blue, Robert Blumofe, Faubion Bowers, John Burchard, Peggy Clifford, Norman Corwin, Jack Garfein, Stanley Hirsin, Frank Kirk, Arthur Knight, Martin Luray, Richard Dyer MacCann, Abby Mann, David Maysles, Dr. Karl Menninger, Robert Osboren, Jean Renoir, Eva Marie Saint, Lionel Trilling
- box 12.75 × 9.75 × 0.75 inches
- offset lithograph on paper,phonocopy Vol. 1 No. 2
- Not on view
- Other / Miscellaneous (Periodicals)
- Accession Number
- Physical Description
- Aspen magazine is published six times a year, it is a collection of images, articles and essays by various people.
- Credit Line
- Rosemary Furtak Collection, Walker Art Center Library
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist