- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Aufbau (Installation)
- Joseph Beuys
- 12 × 16.9375 × inches
- offset lithograph, ink stamp on paper
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- 100 + 10 a.p.
- LR in pencil “Joseph Beuys”; LR in pencil “a.p.”; stamped in ink “Hauptstrom”
- Physical Description
- lithograph from photograph by J√ºrgen M√ºller-Schneck of installment of the environment “Directional Forces” in the Berlin Nationalgalerie, March 1977
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992