- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Automatism Elegy (State I White)
- Robert Motherwell
- unframed 17.75 × 22 × inches
- lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- Artist’s proof IV/VIII from an edition of 40
- in pencil front BR “RM AP IV/VIII”; N.A.
- Physical Description
- A lithograph form one aluminum plate printe in black with a blind plate mark the exact size of the image. Identical image to Belknap 238.
- Derriere L'Etoile Studios, New York by Maurice Sanchez and Arnold Brooks
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000