- Courtesy Walker Art Center
- © Estate of Sigmar Polke / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York / VG Bild-Kunst, Bonn, Germany
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bargeld lacht (Cash laughs)
- Sigmar Polke
- 27.5 × 19.6875 × inches
- offset lithograph, screenprint on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- in pencil front BR “Sigmar Polke 2002”; in pencil front BL “25/70”
- Physical Description
- A drawn image of a hand holding paper currency, superimposed over a grid.
- Credit Line
- T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund and McKnight Acquisition Fund, 2007