- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Beau Geste IV from the Beau Geste Suite
- Robert Motherwell
- framed 28.375 × 21.375 × inches
- lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- trial proof from an edition of 100
- in pencil front BR “RM”; in pencil front BR “trial”
- Physical Description
- A lithograph from two aluminum plates printed in sanguine and black.
- Trestle Editions, Ltd by Bruce Porter and David Lantow
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000