- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Beau Geste V from the Beau Geste Suite
- Robert Motherwell
- framed 28.375 × 21.375 × inches
- lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- trial proof from an edition of 100
- in pencil front BR “RM”; in pencil front BR “Trial”
- Physical Description
- A lithograph from two aluminum plates printed in sanguine and black.
- Trestle Editions, NY by Bruce Porter and David Lantow
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000