- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- Breaker Boy of Shenandoah, Pa.
- George Luks
- unframed 30.25 × 25.125 × 1.5 inches
- oil on canvas
- Not on view
- Paintings (Paintings)
- Accession Number
- in red paint on front in LL"George Luks"; none visible back covered
- Physical Description
- Portrait of a young working man in repose, wearing a hat with a candle light. The details of the face are understated and rough.
- Credit Line
- Gift of the T. B. Walker Foundation, 1949
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist