- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Cosmos und Damien (Cosmos and Damian)
- Joseph Beuys
- 5-7/8 × 4-1/8 inches
- offset lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- In ink front LM “Joseph Beuys”
- Physical Description
- Reproduction of an American 3-D postcard (found on Beuys’s first USA journey) of the World Trade Center in New York with names added (Cosmas and Damianus = doctors, martyrs, patron saints of doctors and chemists). Printed on reverse UL corner: “originalgrafik • serie 7 • new york / nr. 4 joseph beuys / cosmos und damian”. Publisher info in LL corner on reverse.
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992