- Courtesy Walker Art Center
- ¬© Estate of Sigmar Polke / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York / VG Bild-Kunst, Bonn, Germany
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Der Teufel von Berlin (The Devil from Berlin)
- Sigmar Polke
- sheet 27.25 × 19.5 × inches
- screenprint on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- in pencil front BR “Sigmar Polke 2001”; in pencil front BL “50/75"in pencil on reverse BR "EFA inv #710”
- Physical Description
- A devil like figure emerging from a black and white photographic image of a group of men playing tug-of-war.
- Edition Staek
- Credit Line
- McKnight Acquisition Fund, 2003