- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Die beste Stadt für Blinde
- Joseph Beuys
- 7-7/8 × 4-¾ × ¾ inches
- stamped book with copper wire
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- 4/4 a.p.
- In ink front LC “Anacharsisclootsbeuys”; In ink front top to bottom “the 3 energies of New Grange / evolutionary / warmth / forming directions / cold zone / organic / implosive / crystalline / explosive / split cell”; LC handwritten additions in German
- Physical Description
- Book by Jürg Federspiel, book cover with handwritten artwork by Beuys, copper wire, stamped. The book (Suhrkamp Verlag) contains a section about Beuys.
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992