- Courtesy Walker Art Center
- ¬© Estate of Sigmar Polke / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York / VG Bild-Kunst, Bonn, Germany
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Die Treppe von Cannes (The Stairs of Cannes)
- Sigmar Polke
- 27.5625 × 19.6875 × inches
- offset lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- in pencil front BR “Sigmar Polke 2000”; in pencil front BL “14/75”
- Physical Description
- A black and white image of a staircase with a large circular light refelction.
- Credit Line
- T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund and McKnight Acquisition Fund, 2007