- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Die WâÂ§rmezeitmaschine (The Warm-Time Machine)
- Joseph Beuys
- 4.125 × 5.875 × inches
- offset lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- In ink front UR, coming out of apple stem “Joseph Beuys”; In ink front UR, coming out of apple stem “Joseph Beuys”
- Physical Description
- The idea for the postcard originated on a blackboard at the occasion of the exhibition “Art into Society‚ÄîSociety into Art”, London, 1974. Printed on reverse UL corner: “originalgrafik ‚Ä¢ serie d / nr. 15 joseph beuys / die w√§rmezeitmaschine / offset 1975”. Publisher info in LL corner on reverse.
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992