- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Figure 5 from the Color Numeral Series
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 38 × 31 inches
- lithograph on paper
- On view at the Walker Art Center, GALLERY 1
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- Gemini II from an edition of 70
- LR “J. Johns ‘69”; LL “Gemini II”; GEL I.D. #, Tyler receipt #, Walker accession # on reverse
- Physical Description
- An image of the figure five printed in orange, yellow, and green. A lithograph from one stone and one aluminum plate.
- Kenneth Tyler, James Webb
- Credit Line
- Gift of Kenneth E. Tyler, 1985