- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Film Culture No. 30, Fall 1963
- Various Artists
- overall 11-1/16 × 8-3/8 inches
- offset lithograph on paper cardboard, staples
- Not on view
- Other / Miscellaneous (Periodicals)
- Accession Number
- Physical Description
- A bound magazine; the cover is composed of corrugated cardboard and Film Culture wrap label. Contains “Metaphors on Vision,” article by Stan Brakhage, ed. with an introduction by P. Adams Sitney. Book designed by George Maciunas.
- Credit Line
- Walker Special Purchase Fund, 1989
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist