- Courtesy Walker Art Center
- © Estate of Sigmar Polke / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York / VG Bild-Kunst, Bonn, Germany
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Filmverführung (Film Seduction)
- Sigmar Polke
- sheet 19.625 × 27.625 × inches
- screenprint on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- in pencil front BR “Sigmar Polke 98”; in pencil front BL “24/70”
- Physical Description
- An image of family seated on a couch watching television, to the right an image of a man holding open a trench coat to reveal several small boxes attached to the inside of the coat, to the left an image of a pine cone.
- Credit Line
- T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 2000